So we have been here for 4 months now - can you believe it!
I think we are pretty much settled in now:
1. The heat not longer makes me gasp for breath!
2. I have survived 4 months of Land Cruiser Grand Prix
3. I have already bumped my new car!
4. I no longer get stressed about calling contractors etc at least 6 times a week
5. I have bought white trousers!
6. Freddie can swim like a fish
7. Florence has FINALLY ditched her obsession with black opaque tights
8. Keith has found an excuse to eat curry 3 times a week - says if the Indians can do it - so can can we!
Some of the highlights of the last 4 months :
Our first off roading trip - foolishly with no back up and not enough water.........but we had fun!
My February Lady Sweater - cast on in the UK and cast off in the UAE
My first pair of socks - yes I know too warm for the UAE - but I will save them for trips home! Made from 'Harry Potter' yarn in the shade 'Dumbledore'............... ha ha!!
The Pool - small but very welcome!!
The kids...............aw how cute!
View from my office - not sure it lives up to Manchester Square - but at least I have a big window!! I am amazed daily when I see the traffic incidents on the Airport Road!!