All Systems Go Go Go!

So - K's security clearance has come through - so we are green for go! Now I am truly scared! I think its going to be a move out by the end of Feb for him, and we will follow on as soon as I get the schools sorted. I think my move is fairly safe - but will hear for certain about that on Monday I hope!

So I have now started a 'to do' excel spreadsheet which is getting bigger by the moment.

Schools are the first thing on the list and then it all crashes along from there.

Of course whilst I should be sorting stuff out I am still wanting to finish the cardigan for Flo - went to get the ribbon today for the ties, but of course could not make my mind up on the design so ended up buying two lots of quite expensive V Rouleaux ribbon!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay! you're on your way! cant wait for you to join the group (in person)

oh and which ever ribbon you don't use will just be inspiration down the line : )

Anonymous said...

We are waiting for you :)