Abu Dhabi for the week!

So here we are in Abu Dhabi - I am here for the week and then return to the UK.

Have visited the school and got the uniform. Flo is understandably a bit worried about starting a new school, but I think she will be fine. K is being a bit of a pain - not really wanting to sort things out - took him 2 days to find a temporary sim card for the phone! I think actually he will be fine when I leave - not that he won't miss me - but he will just have to get on with things.

Housing seems to be less of an issue than we thought. Went to see 3 houses in Al Raha Gardens and all three would be suitable. So now just the choice!

Went to Dubai to meet my new colleagues and then met my boss at the Shangri La Hotel for breakfast which was very nice. Poor K has not had any contact from his boss - not a phone call or an email to welcome him, or suggest a drink or lunch or anything - pretty poor show I think!

Anyway we had Brunch today at Le Royal Meridien which was lovely and great views from the revolving restaurant - bit of a muddle over the booking but sorted out in the end!

I liked the champagne......................

No comments: